|Marital Status||Possibly Married (Widower)|
|Children||Buck (Son, Deceased)|
|Weapons of Choice|| |
|Combat Training|| |
|Portrayed By||Woody Harrelson|
"Time to nut up or shut up."
Tallahassee seems to be a man in his early to mid forties. He favors the "cowboy" look, always wearing a "real deal brazil" hat to hide his bald head, and carrying a gun in a leg holster. He commonly wears jackets at night, either being leather or the snakeskin one stolen from Bill Murray's closet. He wears plain t-shirts and jeans. He wears boots to go with his hat.
During his fight against the zombies that attacked Pacific Playland, Tallahassee donned a vest for holding his ammo and extra weapons. He discarded it after using the prize booth to shoot the remaining zombies at his leisure.
Before the outbreak, Tallahassee was kind and loving person who deeply cared for his son Buck, but when Buck was killed by zombies, he became a much tougher, colder, and bitter person. When meeting Wichita, Little Rock, and Columbus, he slowly became a warmer, and kinder person.
Many believe he has come to see Little Rock as as a daughter of sorts. He also seems to have become much better friends with Columbus, even being able to be persuaded by his antics to be a better person and help the sisters.
He also has a major obsession for twinkies, to the point he searches everywhere for them.
Tallahassee is a man in his mid thirties who, as of the start of the Zombie Apocalypse, is well-established in the business of kicking ass. Tallahassee is first seen in the movie when Columbus is walking down a highway. They decide to join up and travel together. Tallahassee tells Columbus that before Zombieland he had a dog which he loved very much and that his dog was killed by zombies. Later in the movie, it is revealed that the dog he spoke of was actually his young son. Tallahassee loves Twinkies and is on a mad hunt for a Twinkie throughout the movie, regardless of the dangerous situations this tends to put him in. Tallahassee's philosophy is that you should blow off steam every once in a while or else you will go crazy, and first demonstrates this by beating up a minivan with a crowbar. He also is a big fan of Bill Murray, to whom he cried out upon meeting him "God damnit, BILL FUCKING MURRAY!" Spending time with Little Rock, Tallahassee found a replacement for Buck; he saw her as a surrogate child to care for.
Weapons of ChoiceEdit
In the film Zombieland, Tallahassee is an expert in both melee and projectile weaponry, making him an ass kicker among many of the characters within the film.
- Colt M1911A1
- H&K MP7A1
- Mossberg 500 Mariner Cruisers
- Benelli M4 Super 90
- Winchester 1892 "Mare's Leg"
- SIG Sauer P226
- "You got to enjoy the little things"
- " (blowing airhorn) COME GET A PIECE OF TALAHASSE! ANYBODY HUNGRY? TALLAHASSEE'S NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR!"
- "GOD DAMMIT BILL FUCKING MURRAY!"
- "My momma always told me someday I'd be good at something, who'd a guess that something would be zombie killing?"
- "I could use a Twinkie"
- "Snow Balls? SNOW BALLS? WHERE´S THE FUCKING TWINKIES!?
- "Thank god for rednecks. This is a really big truck and these are really big guns"
- "I haven't cried like that since Titanic"
- "You're thinking about fucking Wichita, hey wish granted, she's spent the last 24 hours fucking us both"
- "I WANT MY CADDIE BACK! STUPID LITTLE BITCHES!"
- "Oh you know something that is nice, that's a beautiful van (Goes Apeshit on a minivan)"
- "Alright guys what do you think? Zombie kill of the week?"
- "But today, a Vortex six fucking liter V8, a box full of hollowpoints and lord willing a G-D twinkie"
- "DON'T KILL ME WITH MY OWN GUN!"
- "Come here big fella, just gonna take a little off the top"
- "You gotta purty mouth (Smashes zombie in the face with banjo)"
- "Mexico, you know what they call Twinkies in Mexico? Los Submarinos."
- “Look, you ever read that book, ‘She’s Just Not That Into You?’”
- “You can‘t make yourself too avaliable.”